About Me

My photo
always simile:) ..hai everyone, i' m hazirah, i' m a new pren blogger.. u all can call me iya... nice to meet u (:

My Friends

all about story

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Personal Opinion about PPT 254

In my opinion ,subject of e-commerce should be studied because it will,helps the student to learn a lot of about the business through the internet. Otherwise, the students mind will be more developed in line with current technology.

advantage: Electronic commerce gives the customers the opportunity to look for cheaper and quality products. With the help of e-commerce, consumers can easily research on a specific product and sometimes even find out the original manufacturer to purchase a product at a much cheaper price than that charged by the wholesaler.

my future: helps student to be more effective in their daily life because in future maybe the communication are using the internet overally.

No comments:

Post a Comment